Header banners  Header banners
Homefacebook

Expat

US Ambassador visits Chiang Mai

By Phitsanu Thepthong & staff reporters 26.09.2012

Chiang Mai Muslims show disprovable of anti-Islam film

By Phitsanu Thepthong and staff reporters 21.09.2012
US Ambassador visits Chiang Mai

The US Ambassador to Thailand, Kristie Kenney, spoke at a seminar entitled “The US Presidential Election and its Effect on Thailand” at the Faculty of Political Science & Public Administration at Chiang Mai University on Sept.19.

Chiang Mai Muslims show disprovable of anti-Islam film

Muslims from many organizations in Chiang Mai rallied at US Consulate-General mission in Chiang Mai on Sept 19, to submit a protest letter regarding an anti-Islam film.

Farang’s Eye View

By Colin Jarvis, Chiang Mai Post 05.09.2012

Happy third birthday for Lin Ping

By Phitsanu Thepthong and staff reporter 30.08.2012
Farang’s Eye View

Back from Bangkok

Happy third birthday for Lin Ping

Lin Ping, the first giant panda born in Chiang Mai Zoo and a darling of the Thai people, has turned three years and three months old on Aug. 27.

Farang’s Eye View

By Colin Jarvis 20.08.2012
Farang’s Eye View

I was last in Bangkok before the floods and just after the red shirt demonstrations had subsided. Because I have been away for so long I have noticed a number of changes. Most of them good!

Traidhos Three-Generation Community Market

A monthly open-air Community Market held on the campus of the Prem International School

Frankenstein Food Fallacy

By Colin Jarvis, Chiang Mai Post 08.08.2012
3rd Annual Family Fun Golf Tournament

Upcoming event : 3rd Annual Family Fun Golf Tournament

Frankenstein Food Fallacy

When Mary Shelley wrote her book, Frankenstein, in 1818 she could not have imagined that we would still be talking about it today, 200 years later. We all know the story, don't we? An evil Professor creates a monster called Frankenstein from bits of dead bodies. The monster then rampages around the countryside killing people and generally being obnoxious.

Thailand’s Hidden Hazards

By Scott Jones, Chiang Mai Post 06.08.2012

Skal International Chiang Mai and North Thailand

By Phitsanu Thepthong & Lek Changply 06.08.2012
Thailand’s Hidden Hazards

Thailand travel guides warn you of exotic diseases that melt your brain, shopping scams that gut your wallet, and cultural no-no’s that may send you to the slammer, but seldom cover the day-to-day, life-threatening hazards you only learn about if you survive them. On my first day in Thailand, I almost died just trying to walk.

Skal International Chiang Mai and North Thailand

Skål International is the largest travel and tourism organization in the world and its exclusive membership is made up of top executives in the tourism industry.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next » | [»»]

Footer banner